Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

onsdag 27. august 2008

More from LiveLeak: It seems to me that I'm being bullied by the Governments of three countries.

Quoted comment by johncons:

Quoted comment by johncons:

Quoted comment by Jambo:

Quoted comment by johncons:

Quoted comment by Jambo:

Quoted comment by johncons:

Quoted comment by kajidono:

Quoted comment by fozzy5000:

Quoted comment by smart99:

Quoted comment by fozzy5000:

Quoted comment by smart99:

Quoted comment by fozzy5000: i would be happy to be searched by police if it means that they are trying to keep gun and knife crime down. i got nothing to hide so why should i give a fuck if 2 mins of my time is waisted. its catch 22 for the cops if they serach too many ppl its harrasment and they get fucked over and if they dont search enogh ppl and someone gets stabbed then they have not donethere job well enough. i am pretty sure cops dont carry crystal balls so they just have to search as many ppl as possible to make sure they get the bad guys. if your inconvienienced then tough shit. rather that than be stabbed on a night out eh!


Why don't you move to china then. Here in the USA, I will do everything to protect the rights of myself, and my kids. It's this kind of attitude that starts the cracks in the system, and next thing you know, you are living under martial law.

You people have been scared into submission. I pity you all.


so let me quess, your one of these retards that think we dont need a legal system, dont need cops and so on. are you fucking retarded or what. I have kids aswell and i would rather be stopped and searched and come away clean than see the police not want to stop and searches becasue they are worried some fucking pipsqeek like you is going to get offended that your human rights have been breached by someone that wants to make the streets a safer place for everyone. Its ppl like YOU that ruin our contries, not ppl like me.


Well, here in America, we have something called probable cause, as well as illegal search and seizure. You brits gave that up years ago, along with your guns. No wonder GB is becoming a muslim state. In 10 years, all your crooked teethed women will be wearing burqas. LOL


fuck probable cause. just get it over and one with, treat me nice but with saftey first in mind and i dont give a fuck. i got nothing to hide. and as for our crooked toothed women, at least our women have teeth and dont all weigh about half a ton. Crawl back into your hole and stfu. the prob with america is the fact that everyone is too scared to do fuck all about the crims as they are to scared of the repurcusions. here they just get on with it. Although i do agree that we are turning into a muslim state but hopefully something will happen and that will be sorted.


So you miss or ignore the many stories about criminals getting shot by the ordinary folks over here.


I probably shouldn't write this, since I'm from Norway.

But in Britain, the Police, chased a Brazilian through London, an on to the tube, where they executed him.

And he was just a normal guy.

So I'm not sure if everything is like it should be, with the Police here.


He was not a normal guy, he was an illegal immigrant who refused to stop when armed police asked him to. He then ran onto a packed tube train where he could have set off an explosive device. The idiot who shouldn't have even been here should've stopped when the police asked him to.

This is not the normal behaviour of British police nor is it a common occurrence. You seem extremely paranoid.


If he wasn't a normal guy, why did they let his family come over, and look at the murder-scene etc., like I saw on TV?


A normal guy in Britain is a British citizen, the man in question was not. His family were invited because his death was a public relations disaster for the authorities.

My point still stands; this is not the normal behaviour of British police nor is it a common occurrence.


I've thought more about this, in the mean-time, since you haven't replied yet.

Did the British Police, tell the Brazilian guys parents, when they were in London, that they thought it was ok to kill him, since he wasn't a normal person, since he wasn't a Brit?

I don't think they can have told them that, since they didn't want to press charges, against the British Police.

So I think something doesn't add up here.


I'm maybe being a bit inpolite, since I'm from Norway, writing about the incident, with the Brazilian guy, in London, who was executed on the tube.

Since noone are answering my comment etc.

But I've wondering about this.

Could it have been like this, that the British Police, says in Britain, informally, like the person in this tread, that the Brazilian guy, wasn't a normal person, eg. he wasn't a Brit, so it was really ok for the Police to do a mistake and kill him.

But what can the British Police have been telling his parents?

Because, as I understood it, the only thing that this Brazilian guy did wrong, was not to stop, when some people in civilian clothing, asked him to.

If some 'goon', or 'hooligan'-looking people had asked me to stop, then I'm not sure, if I wouldn't have done the same thing, and maybe thought that this was some football-hooligans, or something, and try to run for cover at the tube, to get away from them.

And, still the Brazilian guys parents, didn't want to prosecute, against the British Police, even after they executed their son, on the underground.

If I've understood it right.

Is it like this, that the British Police, are just f*cking everyone around, and are telling different lies, to the people in Britain, and to the victims familiy, and the Brazilian Government etc.

Could it be, that this is why I'm not getting any help, from the Government in Norway, in my case, where I was chased by some people who wanted to kill me there, in 2005.

And the Police here, refused to help me.

And they didn't help me with the problems at Aravato/Microsoft eighter, where it seemed to me, like there were some mob/mafia-network, that had infiltrated the company, and I think it seemed, controlled the Nordic women there etc.

Could it be like this, that the British Police and Government, are so powerful, that they are just fucking Governments like the Brazilian and Norwegian Goverments around, and their citizens as well, if they are in Britain.

I'm sorry if it's inpolite of me to write this, since I am in Britain.

But it's just a thought that came to mind, if the Police and Government here, are good at manipulating other Governments and foreign citizens etc.


I know I'm writing a lot here now.

But just to try to explain a bit more.

The reason that I'm writing about the problems with the British Police and Government, is that I'm having some problems, and that I am, a bit disapointed, with the Norwegian Police and Government.

From living for some years in Britain, it seems to me, that if British citizens, are in problems, abroad, then they get help, from their Government, and also from normal people living in Britain.

Where as myselv, I have to deal with a lot of buraucrats, in the Government, in Norway, when I'm trying to get my rights, when I have been chased from Norway, and when I'm trying to cooperate with the Government and Police in Norway, with finding out what it is, that has been going on, in Norway.

Since I'm a law-abiding citizen, that has been studying and working all my life, and neven been a criminal.

Even so, I find it impossible, to get my rights in Norway, to get to know what's going on etc., after I overheard several times, in 2003 and 2004, that I was followed by 'the mafia'.

And after an attempted murder on me, on my uncles farm in Larvik, in Norway, in 2005.

So I'm just trying to figure out, what it is, that is going on, since I can't manage to get my rights, in Norway, since I am a Norwegian law-abiding citizen.

So I understand that it's maybe a bit hash of me, to attack the British Government, and Police, but I've also been f-ed around by them, and also by the American immigration control, in Detroit, in 2005.

And I called FBI, at the American embassy in London, some weeks ago, and they refused to help me, with the problem that a hate-blog, with a lot of lies about me, has been set up, on Blogger.

And Blogger and Google, aren't answering my e-mails or letters.

So I'd say that theres definatly something going on.

And I feel a bit trapped in a corner here, being bullied by the Governments of three countries, so I get a bit irritated sometimes, and attack almost everything I see, since I'm being a bit much bullied sometimes, I think I have to say.

So I'm sorry if I sometimes goes to far with these attacks.

Sincerely,

Erik Ribsskog

Posted very recently by "johncons" (R)






http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=08a_1219564649

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter