Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

torsdag 4. oktober 2007

Enclosure 2

CONTENCE OF E-MAIL SENT TO MANAGING DIRECTOR IAN CARROL, ARVATO SERVICES
LIVERPOOL 29/11/06


Advice from police regarding harassment case

Hi,

I went to the St. Annes police office yesterday, regarding a harassment issue that
has been happening at work and after work, involving Chris Baines, team-leader
Bon Prix, and me.

After I got home, the police called me, and adviced me to contact higher management
because of the obvious problems Ive been having with this person.

I asked if they meant the Managing Director, and the police-officer said yes.

We had two meetings about this case at work yesterday. In one meeting, involving
Senior team-leader Aidan Tippins and me, it seems clear to me that Mr Tippins
was lying.

Mr. Tippins said that we didnt have a team-leader with the name of Chris Baines
in the company.

I'll send a summary from this meeting ASAP.

In the other meeting about this harassment-case, involving Sarah Rushby, Aidan
Tippins and Chris Baines, it seemed clear to me that they were trying to help
him covering up.

It was really three against one. They kept interupting me and bringing things out
of context. They showed no interest in helping me, or see the case from my
side. They seemed more interested in what Ive told the police.

I'll write a summary from this meeting aswell.

In another harassment case, which I have contacted core-care about, Mr. Tippins
have said that he wants to bypass the sequence of events which my line-manager
and I had agreed on. He wanted to have a meeting about this in the near future.

My line-manager and me agreed that the sequence of events should be:

1. I contact core-care and get advice on how tho deal with the harassment-case.

2. Line (my line-manager) and I, where to have a meeting deciding how we
should deal with this issue further.

Mr. Tippins is not paying regards to this agreed schedule, but wants to have the
meeting when it suits him.

I'll send a copy of the e-mail regarding this issue.

Im going to translate to English a summary from a meeting with my line-manager,
where I address several other cases.

These issues seems clear to be serious cases of harassment and breach of
company-policy.

I'll send a copy of the summary ASAP.

I think these harassment-cases, lies, covering-up and breaching of agreements,
are so serious, that the only responsible thing to do would be to have a meeting
about this as soon as possible.

It seems clear to me that most of, or all of, these harassment-cases and other
cases, are organised.

I'll keep being in contact with the police, core-care, and other relevant institutions,
to get advice on how to deal with this as professional as possible.

So hope to hear from you about this as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance and regards,

Erik Ribsskog, MSPA.

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter