Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

torsdag 4. oktober 2007

Enclosure G

PROCESS ON GETTING CONTROL OF EMPLOYEES

At the end of November 2006, two new Norwegian employees started at the campaign.

Helene and Jørn.

They started asking the other employees questions.


26/11/06: Jørns first day

Jørn started asking me questions like:

- Are you going home for christmas.

- Are you from the town Larvik?

- Where in the Lpool do you live?


And the other new employee Helene always wanted to sit next to me, even if there
where a lot of free seats which werent next to anyone else.



25/11/06: Helene asking Line questions

I overheard the new employee Helene asking Line questions like these:

- What were you studying.

- Where were you studying.

- Whos your boyfriend.

- Where in England did you study.

- ++

I interupted her with a joke asking if she had also studied journalism since she
was so good at asking questions.

It wasnt like she was participating in a conversation, it was like she was having
a fast interview.


After Id interupted Helene with the journalist-joke, Helene asked Line if she could
have a 'banana-break', and went to the break-room.

When she came back some minutes later, she kept pushing a weekly magazine/
fashion magazine towards my work-space.


Their first days

On Jørns first day (a Sunday 26/11/06), he wanted to go outside to have his break
to buy some food even if it was a Sunday and he was new in town.

Helene asked if it was aloved to call from the break-room on her first day.


Process:

27/11/06:

Jørn asks Line if we can sit where we want, and sits all day beside Eown who starts
later, I overhear Jørn asking Eown questions like:

- Where do you live.

- Who do you live with.

- What this person worked with/was doing.

- ++

Eown likes the attention from Jørn (its easy to notice), and answers all the questions.


The day after Eown is very nervous, and he starts asking me a lot of silly questions
all the time. Like flirting, saying lot of silly things all the time. Like a child almost.

This was very strange, because happened about one or two weeks before this:

There werent any teamleaders working, so before I went home at 4. pm, I made sure
that the Finish line was covered.

So I asked Eown if he could cover the Finish line. He said that Osman should do it,
but Osman had break for about 15 mins more, so I asked him if he could cover the
line at least until Osman returned.

Some days before this Eown had been sitting on the other side of the table trying
to look me in the eyes.

I didnt like this, and I didnt want him to misunderstand why I talked with him about
the cover on the Finish line, so when I asked him if he could cover the line, I asked
him in a quite tough way, so that he shouldnt misunderstand.

I think he became a bit afraid of me since I had asked him this in a though way, so
the next days when I got at work at 12. pm, Eown said he was sick, and went home.

He wrote on the time-sheet 'tummy again :('.

He had understood that I wasnt gay at all and that he had made a mistake trying to
look in my eyes from the other side of the table while I was speaking in the phone.

After this episode happened, I didnt speak with him at all, there wasnt any reason.

So that he suddently should start flirting and saying silly things all day, and being
very nervous. Sitting on my chair making it warm while I was on the meeting with
Rushby, Baines, Tippins (Encl. 3). seems very peculiar.

So it seems clear to me that this behavior was in some way conected with the
questioning from Jørn about where he lived, who he lived with, and what his
partner was doing etc.

And that he from one day to the next had become under control by the criminal
orgaisation that had taken over/infiltrated the company.

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter