Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

torsdag 6. mars 2008

Facebook, 5/3.

Photos from Arvato Liverpool
Photo 19 of 49Back to GroupSee All Photos
Previous
Next
Drag the corners of the transparent box below to crop this photo into your profile picture.
Click on people in the photo to tag them.

Added by you to the group "Arvato Liverpool"
var photo_tags=[];
Added yesterday
share_data={max_recipients:20}

RotateLeft
RotateRight
Type any name or tag:or choose a person:
Loading friends...
Enter 's email address and we'll send a link to this photo.
Email:
Tag This PhotoEdit This PhotoRemove This Photo

Erik Ribsskog wroteat 11:28pm
.. timekeeping issues ( 5 min late or 5 hours make no difference).Well, I'd think that, if you are 5 min late, and get to work at 7.05 am, then there were usually very few calls.So probably, you wouldn't miss a single call, if you got to work at 7.05 am.Maybe the bus was delayed, or something like that.I was reported twice, for being two minutes late. (Problems with the bus, or I was really calling the Police in Oslo).And this was reported to Randstad, and brought up in a meeting with them.Where as, if you are 5 hours late, then I'd guess that you miss about 50 calls, or something like this, and then this would have negative effect on the service-level, the campaign might get complaints etc.So to say, that 5 minutes late, makes no difference from being 5 hours late.I'm not sure if I'm agreeing with this.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wroteat 11:46pm
I called to the Police in Oslo, because I had been getting strange phone-calls from my sister.And since there were some problems there, with organised crime etc.,then I though this could be connected.So then, I called the Oslo Police, anonymious.Since my uncle insisted, that I had to go to a psycologist in Larvik, since he didn't belive about the mafia-stuff.So then I thought it probably wasn't a good idea to say my name.And then I was speaking with a police-woman there, and explained that my sister was probably under control by some criminal network.This must have been in one of the first months of 2006, if I remember correctly.And then I think that it seemed on people, who probably must have uniformed police or something like that.It isn't easy to say, because I was very stressed then, due to beein f-ed with on work, in the shops and in the house I lived etc.By someone I don't know who was.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wroteat 11:46pm
A couple of weeks later, I called again, in the same way, regarding my brother.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=34054&id=1059338080&ref=mf

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter