Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

onsdag 16. mars 2011

Jeg sendte en e-post til the University of Sunderland Alumni Office




Gmail - Sunderland Alumni - Where Are You Now?










Gmail


Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>




Sunderland Alumni - Where Are You Now?











Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>



Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 12:38 PM




To:
joanne.dann-1@sunderland.ac.uk






Hi,

I live in Liverpool.

I'm unemployed.

My Landlord threaten to throw me out.

I've overheard in Norway that I'm followed by the 'mafian', and/or the Order of St. John.


I don't get my degree from Univeristy of Sunderland.

I've sent about my employment-case and inheritance-case to the Alumni, but you haven't replied.

I also haven't got the result of my language-test, and other tests I had when I studied at the University of Sunderland.


(I was a study abroad-student and a Bachelor of Science Computing, third year-student.

I had to interrupt my studies since I didn't get my loan on time, from the study-loan bank, (Lånekassa), in Norway.


So I couldn't focus for several reasons.

Yet, the lecturors, on the Study Abroad-induction, talked about me behind my back, about why I wanted to study with the University, when I was so skilled, (they looked at my grades from two University Colleges in Norway).


The answer of course was that I wanted to get a formal Bachelor-degree, but I lost a bit of my motivation, being talked about like this.

Also I didn't get my study loan, and my sister and her young son and her friend and her young son, came to visit me, in Sunderland, for Christmas and New Year 2004/2005.


And the young children wanted to use my computer all the time, (they weren't really activated by their mothers), so I didn't get to do much work on my Final Year Project-module.

Later I've thought my sister is perhaps in this order, of St. John, and sabotaged my studies.


I have read in a newspaper-archive, in Norway, that my fathers stepdaugters half-brother, is in that order.

And someone have tried to distroy my life, almost all my life, so I wonder if it is that order.


Would have been fine if the Alumni could help.

I registered with you, since I was a Study Abroad-student, and have graduated from my Home University in Norway, after I studied in Sunderland, (a Norwegian two year university-level degree, called Høgskolekandidat).


Hope this is alright!

Thanks in advance for any help!

Best regards,

Erik Ribsskog


On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 12:27 PM, University of Sunderland Alumni Office <AskAlex@wearunited.org> wrote:











WearUnited
























Where Are You Now?



Dear Graduate,



We are currently planning our annual edition of Bridge 2011 - the University's dedicated magazine for supporters, friends and alumni.


As usual we have a dedicated alumni section and we need your help to let former graduates know where you are now and what you have gone on to achieve since your time here at Sunderland.



It doesn’t matter how long ago you graduated we are always keen to hear your success stories, achievements and general updates – it’s always great to hear from our alumni wherever you are in the world!


If you would like to be included in this new edition please send us a few lines to update us with what you are doing now, subject you studied and the year you graduated. Why not also include a recent photo too - send your updates here

If you haven't yet already done so please also take a few minutes to register your details at www.wearunited.org - the University's online alumni community. As graduates you are entitled to a host of benefits and services only accessible by registering on the site.


Looking forward to hearing all of your updates!


Development & Alumni Office






















Home | Privacy Policy | Email Preferences

If you would prefer not to receive UoS alumni enews, please email us to unsubscribe

















Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter