Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

torsdag 5. august 2010

Jeg sendte en ny e-post til the Energy Ombudsman og Politiet i Drammen




Gmail - To the Chief Ombudsman Lewis Shand Smith/Fwd: To the superior of Tara Forshaw: Update regarding case 575571










Gmail


Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>




To the Chief Ombudsman Lewis Shand Smith/Fwd: To the superior of Tara Forshaw: Update regarding case 575571











Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>



Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 11:35 AM




To:
enquiries@energy-ombudsman.org.uk


Cc:
post.sondre.buskerud@politiet.no






Hi,

I called the Energy Ombudsman now, and asked for your e-mail address.

But I was told you didn't have personal e-mail addresses, but that I should explain that the e-mail was for you, in the subject-line.


My last e-mail to you, was to 'the superior of Tara Forshaw'.

But I got an e-mail back yesterday, from Tara Forshaw's collegue Pauline Bahia.

So I think you have a problem with the way you handle e-mails and with your organisation.


Therefor I send about this to you, the Chief Ombudsman, since then I know who I deal with, (which I think now isn't clear).

I have complained about E-On, since they have harrased me.


- They called me on Good Friday, a public holiday.

- They broke an agreement, and called me back a week earlier than agreed.

Your representatives calls this 'commercial decitions'.


But, I've gone to business school, and I know that companies are supposed to act civilised.

But there is nothing civilised, with harassing people like this.

This type of harassment, is not something that can be called 'normal business conduct'.


So I have to complain.

E-on have been unicivilised and inpolite towards me, breaking agreements and calling me up on my spare-time.

These are probably crimes.


I haven't got a good relationship, with the Police at Merseyside, since they also are inpolite, and are calling me 'Miss Erik Ribsskog', etc.

So I use the police in my hometown in Norway in stead.


So I'm also going to send a copy of this e-mail to them.

I hope you deal with my complaint responsebly now, and stop to act ignorant, because the letters you are sending aren't making any sense at all really.


Companies aren't allowed to harass people, this is not a commercial-issue, this is an harassment-issue, and therefore also a crime.

Best regards,

Erik Ribsskog



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>

Date: Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 9:36 PM
Subject: To the superior of Tara Forshaw: Update regarding case 575571
To: The Ombudsman <enquiries@energy-ombudsman.org.uk>



Hi,

today I received a letter from E-on, telling me that I can send the complaint against them, to you at the Energy Ombudsman now.

They use a friendly tone, (calling me 'Dear Mr. Ribsskog', as you can see in the letter I attach a scan of).


So I think this indicates, that E-on agrees with me, that this is a harassment-case.

So I think your letter from 2/6, (which I escalated), where you freed E-on, looks a bit strange now.


This is also a reminder, since I haven't heard from someone, after I escalated this, on 2/6, by e-mail, to the superior of Tara Forshaw.

I'm sorry if I was a bit unkind in that e-mail, and accused you of being a muslim or other mob.


But that decision seemed so strange to me, so that's why I reacted.

Sorry if I over-reacted.

I just think it's a bit strange that you call this normal business conduct from E-on.


They called me on Good Friday, so I was clearly harassed.

This is clearly a mobster/harassment-case, and not normal business conduct.

E-on must have some mobsters working in their company, I suspect, who has used their position in E-on to mess with me.


Something like this.

I was harassed anyway, because I had agreed with Andrea there, she'd call me, on a certain date.

And still, she calls me many days earlier!


When I had said that I would look at it, on the day I had planned to work with my budget.

And Andrea agreed to call back on that date.

And then she calls me earlier.


That's harassment, I think, since she's being ignorant and dis-respectful, towards me.

She don't respect the agreement she made with me, but ignores this.

Also, she called me first on Good Friday, which is a public holiday, and that's also to be dis-respectful I think, since E-on then don't respect people's spare-time.


It's not normal business-conduct, since they would have respected the tradition of keeping the business-hours.

Which they didn't.

People want to protect their spare-time, and this is why the tradition of keeping business-hours, have been established, for many hundred years now, I think it must be now.


So this isn't normal, to call on Good Friday, and it wasn't normal, for a company to call on Good Friday, even when our great-grandparents lived.

So this has nothing to do with normal business-conduct.


So this is an harassment-case, and not a business-case.

Just to try to explain this a bit more, about how I view this.

So this is also an update, from my last e-mail to you, regarding the E-on case, from 2/6.


Sorry again, if I was inpolite, in that e-mail.

Hope this is alright!

Yours sincerely,

Erik Ribsskog







2 attachments
img178.jpg
501K
img179.jpg
481K






Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter