Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

torsdag 23. desember 2010

Mer fra Stephanie Madonna




Stephanie Madonna




Stephanie Madonna Jobling House Flat 2...my first night involved a fire alarm and two fellow students climbing into my window...and I wouldn't have it any other way...



13. mai kl. 03:44 · ·





    • Erik Ribsskog

      Hi Stephanie,

      thanks for the beer on the American party!

      Yeah it was really difficult on focusing on ones studies there, with the fire-alarm every night with young women walking down the stairs there in their underware etc.


      I also didn't get my study-loan, untill after four months late, so I had to move from Sunderland, to find a job, since my Study Abroad-advisor in Norway had told me in a meeting in Oslo, that it was inpossible to find a job in Sunderland.


      But anyway, I think I see myself in one of your pictures behind yourselves and Brusk, is that right?

      Best regards,

      Erik Ribsskog

      2 timer ·



    • Erik Ribsskog

      Anyway Stephanie Madonna, I lived in flat 3, and you didn't live in flat 2.

      In Flat 2, Brusk lived, Muhammed, Nicole Erwin, Julian, the woman from Bulgaria, and the guy with GAP-hooded sweater from Spain.


      (And my sister Pia, and her friend Siv, rented two rooms there for Christmas, from Brusk and Muhammed, Christmas and New Year 2004.

      You said on the American party you would invite me but didn't).


      You lived in the other house there, Marr House, or what it was called.

      Silly little lying American mafia girl you, I think I have to say.

      Erik Ribsskog

      for 47 minutter siden ·



    • Stephanie Madonna hm...I was 100% in Jobling House, Flat 2 Room 7...I have a piece of mail from when I was there...


      aaannnd...I'm sure I meant to invite you to our party...

      and I am in no way lying or affiliated with any mafia.

      for 32 minutter siden · ·



    • Erik Ribsskog

      No, who you must have had to many people walking in your window.

      I was practically living in that flat myself, so I think I would have remembered.

      Anyway, you have to stop giving me beer, because I have gluten-allergy, I've found out, so I can only drink Whiskey now.


      You must have had to many people walking in your window, so that you don't remember where you lived.

      You must have been smoking to much of the hasj that was laying on the floor, in your flat, where the American party was, when the transvestites where there, in the morning, after the party.


      I think you lived there with Anja, from Germany, friend of Dorthe, who lived in my flat.

      Those pictures of you and Brusk are from your party, in the other house than Jobling house.

      Please stop lying, I know you are an actress, but you don't have to lie.


      What's the point of this bullsh*t?

      Erik Ribsskog
      for 26 minutter siden ·



    • Erik Ribsskog

      And I wasn't invited to your good-bye party eighter, even if Brusk went in to my room, to borrow a filt-pen, to write on a CD, who was a good-bye present for you.

      Brusk just smiled when I asked about your good-bye party, like why I wasn't invited.


      Erik Ribsskog
      for 25 minutter siden ·



    • Erik Ribsskog

      You lived with your fellow American Hannah and your fellow Illumianti(?)-friend Anja, from Germany, in this flat:

      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=740&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=2412971606&aid=-1&id=500886960&oid=2412971606


      (And maybe Christoffer lived there?

      And someone who were arranging the Christmas-market, in Sunderland, who Hannah worked for where at your American Party.


      They called the Christmas Party for Weihrnacht-markt, Christmas Party in German.

      So maybe it was a German Illuminati-party?

      That furniture isn't from Jobling House, that's a flat in the other house there


      Erik Ribsskog









http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=396369076606&id=2412971606&bcode=FGVOO

PS.

Her kan man se hun Stephanie Madonna, (med mørkt hår), og det er ikke Jobling House, det er det andre huset, på the Forge:

stephanie madonna mørk hår

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=740&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=2412971606&aid=-1&id=500886960&oid=2412971606

PS 2.

Enda mer om dette:

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter