Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

fredag 16. juli 2010

Jeg sendte en ny e-post til the Energy Ombudsman




Gmail - To the superior of Tara Forshaw: Update regarding case 575571










Gmail


Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>




To the superior of Tara Forshaw: Update regarding case 575571











Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>



Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 9:36 PM




To:
The Ombudsman <enquiries@energy-ombudsman.org.uk>






Hi,

today I received a letter from E-on, telling me that I can send the complaint against them, to you at the Energy Ombudsman now.

They use a friendly tone, (calling me 'Dear Mr. Ribsskog', as you can see in the letter I attach a scan of).


So I think this indicates, that E-on agrees with me, that this is a harassment-case.

So I think your letter from 2/6, (which I escalated), where you freed E-on, looks a bit strange now.


This is also a reminder, since I haven't heard from someone, after I escalated this, on 2/6, by e-mail, to the superior of Tara Forshaw.

I'm sorry if I was a bit unkind in that e-mail, and accused you of being a muslim or other mob.


But that decision seemed so strange to me, so that's why I reacted.

Sorry if I over-reacted.

I just think it's a bit strange that you call this normal business conduct from E-on.


They called me on Good Friday, so I was clearly harassed.

This is clearly a mobster/harassment-case, and not normal business conduct.

E-on must have some mobsters working in their company, I suspect, who has used their position in E-on to mess with me.


Something like this.

I was harassed anyway, because I had agreed with Andrea there, she'd call me, on a certain date.

And still, she calls me many days earlier!


When I had said that I would look at it, on the day I had planned to work with my budget.

And Andrea agreed to call back on that date.

And then she calls me earlier.


That's harassment, I think, since she's being ignorant and dis-respectful, towards me.

She don't respect the agreement she made with me, but ignores this.

Also, she called me first on Good Friday, which is a public holiday, and that's also to be dis-respectful I think, since E-on then don't respect people's spare-time.


It's not normal business-conduct, since they would have respected the tradition of keeping the business-hours.

Which they didn't.

People want to protect their spare-time, and this is why the tradition of keeping business-hours, have been established, for many hundred years now, I think it must be now.


So this isn't normal, to call on Good Friday, and it wasn't normal, for a company to call on Good Friday, even when our great-grandparents lived.

So this has nothing to do with normal business-conduct.


So this is an harassment-case, and not a business-case.

Just to try to explain this a bit more, about how I view this.

So this is also an update, from my last e-mail to you, regarding the E-on case, from 2/6.


Sorry again, if I was inpolite, in that e-mail.

Hope this is alright!

Yours sincerely,

Erik Ribsskog





2 attachments
img178.jpg
501K
img179.jpg
481K








PS.

Her er vedleggene:

img178

img179

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter